The Final Grade Override feature allows instructors the flexibility to adjust final grades to match grades submitted to Axess.
- Override grades are manual entries - automatic calculation is not possible.
- CSV imports do not support override scores.
- At least one assignment grade must be entered before entering an override grade.
- Letter grades can only be entered for courses using a course grading scheme.
- The lowest percentage of a grade range is used when entering non-numeric values. For example, if the A- range is 90-93%, entering an A- will pull 90%.
- Students see numeric and letter grades if the total course grade is visible to students and a course grading scheme is enabled.
Enable Final Grade Override feature
- Go to the course Gradebook.
- Click the settings gear in the upper right corner.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Click the checkbox for “Allow final grade override.” Note: Once you start to override grades, students only see the Override grade. New assignment grades do not inform the override grade.
- Click Update.
- Refresh the page to see the Override column appear as the last column.
For more information, see Final Grade Override guide.