As you used to 'unmute' an assignment, you can now 'post grades' from the SpeedGrader to release grades and comments to students. An added feature is the ability to post grades/comments for a particular section or sections. If all grades/comments have been posted (or no grades/comments have been entered yet), there will be an eye icon with no slash in the upper left corner of the SpeedGrader. If any grades/comments are still hidden, the eye icon with slash will be displayed.
- Open the SpeedGrader for the assignment.
- Click the eye with slash icon in the upper left corner.
- Select the ‘Post Grades’ option.
- Select either the ‘Everyone’ option (current grades/comments and grades/comments entered afterward will be shown immediately) or the ‘Graded’ option (only current grades/comments will be shown, grades/comments entered afterward will still be hidden).
- To post grades/comments for a particular section (or sections), select the Specific Sections option, then select the desired sections.
- Click the Post button.
- Full Guide