Anyone with a Teacher, Course Admin, or TA role in a past course can now add people to the course without having to submit a help request.
- Go to the Courses menu, select All Courses, and scroll down to Past Enrollments to select your past course.
- Select People in the course navigation bar.
- Click the +People to Concluded Course button.
- Enter a SUNet ID (or multiple SUNet IDs separated by commas) in the SUNet ID field.
- Select the appropriate role.
- Select 'Course Content Share' if the person needs to be able to copy course content into a new course or needs to be able view unpublished content.
- Select 'Observer' if the person is a guest or auditor and only needs to view course content.
- Click the Add Users button.
- If the SUNet IDs entered are valid, the page will refresh a few moments after clicking Add Users and the people will be added. If a SUNet ID entered is invalid, a warning will appear, allowing you to make a correction and click Add Users again. In the meantime, correct SUNet IDs will be added.