Bulk publishing is possible if you have at least two items selected from the Files tool. To bulk publish the files and folders within a Canvas site, follow the steps below.
- Go into the desired course site.
- Click on Files in the toolbar.
- On your keyboard hold down the command/control key and A (to select all files) or command/control key and clicking on the space next to each file name (for individual files).
- Now, all the desired files and folders should be selected and you'll see a toolbar appear near the top of the page.
- Click on the fifth option (the letter c in a circle) to bulk publish the content/add usage rights
- You will now see a pop-up window with the ability to publish/set usage rights. Fill out the information and save your changes