If you do not see courses on your Canvas Dashboard for the current term, it could be one of the reasons below.
- You recently added the course on Axess. If you just added the course, the course should appear on your Canvas within 2 hours of enrolling.
- The instructor has not yet published the course. To check, go to Courses > All Courses. If you see the course title, check the Published column to see whether the course is unpublished. If so, you will not have access until the instructor publishes the course.
- Your dashboard has been customized and the course you are looking for is not favorited/starred. To favorite a course, follow the steps from the help guide, How do I customize my course list?
- The instructor is using a system other than Canvas for online resources. Check with your instructor or TA to ensure course materials will be posted on Canvas.
- The course is a special course (e.g., Independent Study) and we do not automatically create Canvas courses for special courses. Instructors must submit a request a Canvas course to be created.