Bulk downloading is possible if you have at least two items selected from the Files tool. To bulk download the files and folders within a Canvas site, follow the steps below.
- Go into the desired course site.
- Click on Files in the toolbar.
- On your keyboard hold down the command/control key and A (to download ALL files and folders) or hold down the command/control key and click next to the name of the files/folders you wish to download (for specific files/folders).
- Please keep in mind that you cannot click on the names of the files/folders because that will open up a preview of the file or open up the folder. You need to click on the white space next to the title of the file/folder
- Now, all the desired files and folders should be selected and you'll see a toolbar appear near the top of the page.
- Click on the third option (cloud with a downward facing arrow) to bulk download the content to a zip file
Once the files finish downloading, you can access the content from your device. You're free to add, edit, and delete the content as necessary.