If you do not see a specific course on your Canvas Dashboard, it could be one of multiple reasons.
- Bulk course creation for the next term has not happened. Courses are generally created following this schedule. As long as you're listed as the official instructor of record on Axess, you will be added to the course automatically once the course is created on Canvas.
- Not added as instructor on Axess. If you do not see yourself listed as the instructor on Axess, you will not be added automatically to the Canvas site (if it is already created) since Canvas pulls enrollment information from Axess.
- Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, course term/subject/number (e.g.,W17-PSYCH-100) and verification that you are the instructor for the course. We can then add you to the course on Canvas. However, you will also want to contact your department and ask them to list you on Axess as the instructor of record.
- Your dashboard has been customized and the course you are looking for is not favorited/starred. To favorite a course, follow the steps from the help guide, How do I customize my course list?
- The course site was not included in auto-creation for the current term and we will need to create the course site manually (e.g., Individual Study courses).
- Please send a message to email@example.com with your full name and course term/subject/number (e.g.,W17-PSYCH-100).